Features & Benefits
- Curved canopy design delivers full side-to-side tanning
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum and steel mainframe with
a durable, long-lasting DuraMax 2000 exterior for easy
maintenance and long life.
- Gas-shock hinge control on computer-designed, patented
hydrolift component provides tanner with the ability to adjust
canopy to the perfect height.
- 10 super-efficient, high-output 100-watt lamps provide
fast, dark tanning
- Protective canopy grid allows more UV tanning power
to reach the front of the tanner.
- Canopies are easy to use, fold so that they are easy
to store and come equipped with attached castors so they are
easy to move around.
- Powerful internal superflow cooling fan assures optimum
- Operates on a dedicated 120-volt household circuit
- A standard limited lifetime warranty protects your
investment and gives you peace of mind.
The SunQuest Wolff 2000S showers the user with high-output
UV rays for a full side-to-side dark tanning. Angled within
this curved canopy are 10 super-efficient, lamps.
SunQuest Wolff canopies are fully adjustable
for the perfect angle and height. Each sturdy, steel frame
is equipped with a computer-designed, patented hydrolift component
that allows the user to perfectly position the canopy wherever
it works best. A powerful internal superflow cooling fan
assures optimum lamp efficiency. Always convenient, each completely
portable canopy operates ona dedicated standard household
circuit. Plus, any of the canopies can easily be placed in
an upright position for storage flat against a wall or in
a closet. No assembly required!
Size: 74.25" x 30"
VOLT Dedicated Circuit
1-15 AMP Circuit Breaker (1000/2000)
1-20 AMP Circuit Breaker (3000)
1-120 VOLT 15 AMP Receptacle (1000/2000)
1-120 VOLT 20 AMP Receptacle (3000)
eye wear is required for indoor tanning and must be worn
at all times.
IMPORTANT: Voltage must be below 230 VAC or may require
This Bed It Out Of Stock
Call (800) 795-9520
For Current Inventory