Features & Benefits
- This unit comes equipped with Classic Series features.
- Bio-Tech™ tunnel design surrounds the
tanners for fast, consistently dark all-over tanning results.
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum and steel mainframe with
a durable, long-lasting DuraMax 2000 exterior for easy
maintenance and long life
- Quick-Clip™ acrylic removal system on
the canopy and the bench makes changing your lamps and cleaning
reflectors easier than ever before. Just snap the clip open
and slide your acrylic out!
- 14 super-efficient, high-output 100-watt Diamond Sun lamps
shower the user with UV light for a fast, dark, full-body tan.
- Specially glossed aluminum Optiflect™ reflectors
for maximum tanning power and efficiency.
- Curved tanning surface offers all-around tanning in
a comfortable resting position.
- Protective canopy grid allows more UV tanning power
to reach the front of the tanner.
- Delivered 95% pre-assembled for quick and hassle-free
- A standard limited lifetime warranty protects your
investment and gives you peace of mind.
wait for the sun to come out. Get a beautiful, golden-bronze
tan in the privacy of your home, anytime you like. SunQuest
Wolff Pro 14SE offers full-body tanning at a price
compatible with almost any budget.
Designed for maximum tanning efficiency and constructed with
eight lamps on top and six on the bottom, the SunQuest
Pro 14SE provides you with the same tanning power of many
16 lamp tanning systems.
Lightweight and compact, this unit is perfect for apartments,
offices, bedrooms or any other area where space might be limited.
The Pro 14SE sunbed operates on a standard 120-volt
household electrical circuit and is a 30-minute tanning bed.
Size: 75.75"L x 35"W x 48"H
Min. Room Size Required: 6' x 7'
VOLT Dedicated Circuit
1-20 AMP Circuit Breaker
1-20 AMP NEMA #5-20R Receptacle
eye wear is required for indoor tanning and must be worn
at all times.
This Bed It Out Of Stock
Call (800) 795-9520
For Current Inventory